The Xtender series provides an unmatched freedom of use due to its many functions. In a basic application, it offers a total package: the functions of inverter, battery charger, transfer system and assistance to the source. These functions can be combined and controlled in a totally automatic way for exceptional ease and optimal management of available energy.
Its programmable auxiliary contacts also permit interconnection with existing systems or the implementation of extended functions. Fully programmable by means of its remote control, it enables the software update; thus making it an upgradeable product to which new functions may be added further on. Through the implementation of several units, it is possible to create a 3-phase source or to set them in parallel, in order to increase the power available. Up to 9 Xtender series inverters can then be combined together.
Features and Performances
- True sine wave voltage.
- Reliable and silent with any kind of load.
- Outstanding overload capabilities.
- Smart-Boost function for assistance to the source even with difficult loads.
- Automatic reduction of peak loads (power shaving).
- Multi-stage programmable battery charger with PFC.
- Stand-by level adjustable over a large range and from a very low threshold.
- Ultra-fast transfer relay.
- Control by digital signal processors (DSP).
- High efficiency.